同義詞1. deform, pulverize, or force inwards by compressing forcefully
2. crease or crumple (cloth or paper)
3. violently subdue (opposition or a rebellion)
4. make (someone) feel overwhelmingly disappointed or embarrassed
5. a crowd of people pressed closely together
6. a brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable
7. a drink made from the juice of pressed fruit
反義詞「1. crease or crumple (cloth or paper)」的反義字：
知識+｜約有131項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
I have a crush on that chairman. 我呢排忽然好鍾意個會長. 只是短暫的喜歡. 短暫的迷戀. 正常...忽然盲目喜歡. 過一時時日,冷靜一下就知道其實不是真的合適. X have a crush on Y (男)呢排忽然迷戀(女) (女)呢排忽然迷戀(男)
crash 是撞， crush 是壓碎, 當然是 crush 傷好多。 vi. 1. (發出猛烈聲音地)碰撞,倒下...部個人電腦剛當機了。 vt. 1. 壓碎,壓壞;碾碎;榨 Don't crush this box; there are flowers inside. 別壓壞這個盒子;裡面...
CRUSHED 標題譯 作 壓扁, 壓碎, 因上屆奧斯卡最佳電影名叫 CRASHED 故...miraculous 解作奇跡地) survival 生還 of a passenger 乘客 whose taxi was crushed 壓碎 by a container truck 貨櫃車 in Tsuen Wan. after rescuers...