同義詞1. come together; assemble or accumulate
2. bring together and take in from scattered places or sources
3. harvest grain or other crops
4. collect plants, fruits, etc., for food
5. infer; understand
6. summon up (a mental or physical attribute) for a purpose
7. pull (someone) into one's arms
8. draw and hold together (fabric or a part of a garment) by running thread through it
知識+｜約有335項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
Gathering is a bit strange, English people won't say like that. If you really want to use that word, then it should be "Our gathering is on tomorrow." I think it should be better to say: &...
lead: clue, piece of information or evidence that may provide the solution to a problem gather leads = 搜集線索/證據
... of people A crowd is "a large number of people gathering together". An assembly is "a group of persons who ...