同義詞1. firmly press (something soft or yielding), typically with one's fingers
2. extract (liquid or a soft substance) from something by compressing or twisting it firmly
3. manage to get into or through a narrow or restricted space
4. manage to force into or through a narrow or restricted space
5. obtain (something) from someone with difficulty
6. pressurize (someone) in order to obtain something from them
7. an act of squeezing something
8. a hug
9. a state of being forced into a small or restricted space
知識+｜約有58項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
squeeze out the toothpaste 擠出牙膏 squeeze the toothpaste out 在外壓牙膏
....Everything is ready The oranges(1)are squeezed(squeeze) The eggs(2)are fried(fry) The bread(3...
hold, grasp, clasp,clutch, cling=榨 pull, push, press,squeeze,crush,stretch,strain=力 punch, albow, hit=打 take, bring, fetch,pick,=囉 clap, slap, split...