同義詞1. bear all or part of the weight of; hold up
2. give assistance to, especially financially
- help, aid, assist, contribute to, give a donation to, give money to, back, underwrite, subsidize, fund, finance, succour, bankroll, champion, give help to, be on the side of, side with, favour, prefer, abet, aid and abet, encourage, vote for, ally oneself with, stand behind, fall in with, stand up for, defend, take someone's part, take up the cudgels for, sponsor, vouch for, second, promote, endorse, sanction, approve of, give one's blessing to, smile on, stick up for, throw one's weight behind
3. provide with a home and the necessities of life
4. give approval, comfort, or encouragement to
- give moral support to, give strength to, be a source of strength to, comfort, bring comfort to, sustain, encourage, buoy up, hearten, fortify, console, solace, give sympathy to, reassure, succour, soothe, buck up, advocate, promote, further, champion, back, be on the side of, espouse, espouse the cause of, be in favour of, recommend, defend, subscribe to
5. suggest the truth of; corroborate
6. endure; tolerate
7. a thing that bears the weight of something or keeps it upright
8. material assistance
- maintenance, keep, sustenance, subsistence, food and accommodation, contributions, backing, donations, money, subsidy, funding, funds, finance, capital, help, assistance, aid, votes, endorsement, sanction, approval, blessing, patronage, advocacy, promotion, championship, espousal, defence, recommendation, recommending, argument for, arguing for
9. approval, encouragement, or comfort
知識+｜約有1345項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
Textual supports are primarily quotations that ender supports to your... are guidelines that'll help you to manage the use of textual support: http://faculty.tamu-commerce.edu/slstewart/S05305TextualSupport.htm 2011...
先談談support的用法，support用作動詞是一個及物動詞，可以有受詞，若解做”支持、擁護...帶出所支持、擁護、鼓勵的事物。 而為甚麼示句不用v+ing，這是因為示句的support是作名詞用（你得要留意whose在support前面） whose support就是他的...
...of each other by sharing our feelings openly like this. a) supports Explanation : As you said "supports"...