同義詞1. teach (a person or animal) a particular skill or type of behaviour through sustained practice and instruction
2. be taught through sustained practice and instruction
3. undertake a course of exercise and diet in order to reach or maintain peak physical fitness in preparation for a specific sport or event
4. prepare (a person or animal) for a particular sport or event with a course of exercise and diet
5. point or aim something, typically a gun or camera, at
6. a number of vehicles or pack animals moving in a line
7. a retinue of attendants accompanying an important person
8. a series of connected events or thoughts
9. a long piece of material attached to the back of a formal dress or robe that trails along the ground
知識+｜約有1359項符合結果，以下是1 - 3項。
Train: 訓練 (verb) - to teach someone the skills of a particular job or activity - to...correctly - to prepare for a sports event or tell someone how to prepare for it Train up: 培訓,培養 (phrasal verb) If someone trains you up, they teach you...
Ride a train With reference to dictionaries, eg the Free ...speed-railway/) According to 3, one can ride a taxi, a bus or a train, for example: "...another passenger filmed Seppi calmly...
tree, twin, train 如何讀 我們沒有讀錯 ,t是可讀ch( 圖片參考：http://www.rachelsenglish.com/sites/default...tʃ/ is behaving like a single consonant in English. 所以字典對待tree,twin, train時不用/tʃ/,而用/tr,tw/。