- the lead singer of a pop or rock group.；a presenter of a television programme.
noun: frontman, plural noun: frontmen
- 1. the lead singer of a pop or rock group.
- ▪ British a presenter of a television programme.
- 2. a person who represents an organization and works to make its image more appealing to the public Harry wanted Teddy to act as the respectable frontman for his business interests
- 3. (in soccer) a forward or attacker once again, Wigan's frontmen failed to take their chances
- the lead singer of a pop or rock group.
Oxford American Dictionary