- a flatfish；a flat-heeled shoe
noun: flattie, plural noun: flatties
- 1. a flatfish anglers are catching flatties up to 2 pounds from spots along the shore
- 2. a flat-heeled shoe see women of all ages rocking flatties and making the style their own chic satin flatties
- 3. Australian, NZ a person who shares a flat with others the flatties are a group of close friends I get annoyed at my flatties when they bring disposable cups home
- 4. a flatboat sailing flatties on Lake Arrowhead
- 5. dated a police officer.