- 相合; 同意; 和…為伴; 隨…漂動；與...相配
- 1. 相合; 同意; 和…為伴; 隨…漂動 The color of this tie doesn't go with your suit. 這條領帶的顏色與你的西服不相配。 I can't go with you in that. 在這一點上, 我不能同意你的看法。
- 2. 與...相配 Do you think this hat would go with my new dress? 你覺得這帽子和我的新衣服相配嗎?
- 3. 與...約會 He goes with the girl every week. 他每週與這位女孩子約會。
相合; 同意; 和…為伴; 隨…漂動
- 包括在某事物中; 附屬於某事物 A new car goes with the job. 獲這份工作還附帶一輛新汽車。 Do the carpet and curtains go with the house? 房價中包括地毯和窗簾嗎?
- 與...意見一致; 贊同某事物 I can't go along with you on that point. 在那一點上我無法同意你的意見。 I don't go along with her views on nuclear disarmament. 我不同意她在核裁軍問題上的看法。
- 擅自拿走 She's gone off with my book. 她把我的書擅自拿走了。
- 繼續做 She went on with her reading after supper. 她吃過晚飯繼續讀書。
- 堅持到底, 完成 You'll have to go through with the work once you start. 你一旦開始這項工作, 就得幹到底。 She went through with her plan although some of her friendsadvised her to abandon it. 雖然有些朋友勸她放棄她的計劃, 可是她堅決把這計劃執行下去。