- [Medicine] a headache; cephalalgia; encephalalgia；to get a headache
- ice cream headache; brain freeze (a sharp headache-like pain caused by eating or drinking ...
- headache tablets
- sinus headache
- tension-type headache (TTH) the result of stress or fatigue, but they can be attributed to ...
- rebound headache (caused by overuse of headache's medicines)
- to treat the symptoms
- to treat only where the pain is; to take stopgap measures; to deal with problems on an ad hoc basis
- pinying[tou2 tong4]
- to have a headache