- a thing done successfully with effort, skill, or courage；the process or fact of achieving something
noun: achievement, plural noun: achievements
- 1. a thing done successfully with effort, skill, or courage to reach this stage is a great achievement 同義詞 attainment, reaching, gaining, winning, acquirement, ... 更多
- 2. the process or fact of achieving something the achievement of professional recognition assessing ability in terms of academic achievement
- 3. a representation of a coat of arms with all the adjuncts to which a bearer of arms is entitled.
- a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill: to reach this stage is a great achievement
Oxford American Dictionary