- a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favourable or superior position；the opportunity to gain something; benefit or profit
- put in a favourable or superior position.
verb: advantage, 3rd person present: advantages, gerund or present participle: advantaging, past tense: advantaged, past participle: advantaged
noun: advantage, plural noun: advantages
- 1. a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favourable or superior position companies with a computerized database are at an advantage she had an advantage over her mother's generation 同義詞
- ▪ the opportunity to gain something; benefit or profit you could learn something to your advantage he saw some advantage in the proposal 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a favourable or desirable feature the village's proximity to the town is an advantage 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a score marking a point interim between deuce and winning the game ‘Advantage, Federer.’
- 1. put in a favourable or superior position.