- (of clothing) loose and hanging in folds；(of eyes) with folds of puffy skin below them
- loose, wide-legged trousers or shorts.
noun: baggy, plural noun: baggies
- 1. (of clothing) loose and hanging in folds baggy trousers
- ▪ (of eyes) with folds of puffy skin below them his eyes were baggy with the fatigue of overwork
- 1. informal loose, wide-legged trousers or shorts.
- a green cap worn by Australian Test cricketers, traditionally awarded to mark a player's ... he first donned the Baggy Green in the 1984 Boxing Day Test against the West Indies Australians do not like losers, especially when they are wearing the treasured Baggy Green
- (of clothing) loose and hanging in folds: baggy pants
- loose and wide-legged pants, shorts, or swim trunks.
Oxford American Dictionary