- a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.；a spiteful, unpleasant, or disliked woman.
- express displeasure; grumble；make spitefully critical comments
noun: bitch, plural noun: bitches
- 1. a female dog, wolf, fox, or otter.
- 2. derogatory a spiteful, unpleasant, or disliked woman. 同義詞
- ▪ offensive a woman.
- ▪ informal a person who is completely subservient to another he will always be her bitch
- ▪ US informal used as a form of address I'm free, bitches!
- 3. informal a difficult or unpleasant situation or thing the stove is a bitch to fix 同義詞
- 4. informal a complaint my big bitch is that there's nothing new here 同義詞
- 1. informal express displeasure; grumble they bitch about everything
- ▪ informal make spitefully critical comments everybody was bitching about their colleagues