- display prominently or vividly；report (news), especially in a sensational manner
- a correct description of armorial bearings；a coat of arms.
verb: blazon, 3rd person present: blazons, gerund or present participle: blazoning, past tense: blazoned, past participle: blazoned
- 1. display prominently or vividly they saw their company name blazoned all over the media 同義詞
- ▪ report (news), especially in a sensational manner accounts of their ordeal blazoned to the entire nation 同義詞
- 2. describe or depict (armorial bearings) in a correct heraldic manner.
- ▪ inscribe or paint (an object) with arms or a name.
- 1. a correct description of armorial bearings the book contains tens of thousands of blazons of arms held by English families his knowledge of medieval blazon was unrivaled
- ▪ a coat of arms.