- (of a cutting implement) not having a sharp edge or point；having a flat or rounded end
- make or become less sharp；weaken or reduce the force of (something)
- a hollowed-out cigar filled with cannabis.
- 1. (of a cutting implement) not having a sharp edge or point a blunt knife 同義詞 not sharp, unsharpened, dull, dulled, worn (down), ... 更多反義詞 sharp
- ▪ having a flat or rounded end the blunt tip of the leaf 同義詞 rounded, flat, thick, obtuse, stubby, ... 更多反義詞 pointed
- 2. (of a person or remark) uncompromisingly forthright a blunt statement of fact 同義詞 straightforward, frank, plain-spoken, candid, direct, ... 更多反義詞 subtle, tactful
- 1. informal a hollowed-out cigar filled with cannabis.