- a comfortably equipped single-decker bus used for longer journeys；a railway carriage.
- travel by coach
- in economy class accommodation in an aircraft or train
noun: coach, plural noun: coaches
- 1. British a comfortably equipped single-decker bus used for longer journeys a coach trip 同義詞 bus, minibus, van, datedmotor coach, omnibus, ... 更多
- 2. British a railway carriage. 同義詞 carriage, wagon, compartment, van, Pullman, ... 更多
- ▪ North American the cheapest class of seating in an aircraft or train.
- 3. a closed horse-drawn carriage. 同義詞 horse-drawn carriage, trap, hackney, hansom, gig, ... 更多
- 1. travel by coach fly or coach to the shores of the Mediterranean
- 1. North American in economy class accommodation in an aircraft or train many employees are now flying coach instead of business class to Europe