- concerned with or engaged in commerce；making or intended to make a profit
- a television or radio advertisement.
- 1. concerned with or engaged in commerce a commercial agreement 同義詞
- 2. making or intended to make a profit commercial products 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having profit rather than artistic or other value as a primary aim their work is too commercial 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of television or radio) funded by the revenue from broadcast advertisements.
- 4. (of chemicals) supplied in bulk and not of the highest purity.
- 1. a television or radio advertisement.