- water which collects as droplets on a cold surface when humid air is in contact with it；the conversion of a vapor or gas to a liquid
noun: condensation, plural noun: condensations
- 1. water which collects as droplets on a cold surface when humid air is in contact with it the inside of the cab steamed up with condensation 同義詞
- 2. the conversion of a vapor or gas to a liquid the cloud is caused by condensation in the air 同義詞
- ▪ a reaction in which two molecules combine to form a larger molecule, producing a small molecule such as H2O as a byproduct.
- ▪ the fusion of two or more images, ideas, or symbolic meanings into a single composite or new image, as a primary process in unconscious thought exemplified in dreams.
- 3. a concise version of something, especially a text a readable condensation of the recent literature 同義詞