- compliance with standards, rules, or laws；behaviour in accordance with socially accepted conventions
- 1. compliance with standards, rules, or laws conformity to regulations the goods were in conformity with the contract 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ behaviour in accordance with socially accepted conventions a word of praise or an encouraging smile provide rewards for conformity to social norms 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ compliance with the practices of the Church of England.
- ▪ similarity in form or type; agreement in character these changes are intended to ensure conformity between all schemes 同義詞 反義詞