- including people from many different countries；familiar with and at ease in many different countries and cultures
- a cosmopolitan person；a plant or animal found all over the world.
noun: cosmopolitan, plural noun: cosmopolitans
- 1. including people from many different countries immigration transformed the city into a cosmopolitan metropolis 同義詞
- ▪ familiar with and at ease in many different countries and cultures his knowledge of French, Italian, and Spanish made him genuinely cosmopolitan 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having an exciting and glamorous character associated with travel and a mixture of cultures their designs became a byword for cosmopolitan chic
- 2. (of a plant or animal) found all over the world.
- 1. a cosmopolitan person cosmopolitans who spoke both Spanish and English
- 2. a plant or animal found all over the world.
- 3. a cocktail made with Cointreau, lemon vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice.