- bring (something) into existence；cause (something) to happen as a result of one's actions
verb: create, 3rd person present: creates, gerund or present participle: creating, past tense: created, past participle: created
- 1. bring (something) into existence he created a thirty-acre lake over 170 jobs were created 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cause (something) to happen as a result of one's actions divorce only created problems for children 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an actor) originate (a role) by playing a character for the first time.
- ▪ invest (someone) with a new rank or title he was created a baronet 同義詞