- 1. 動物 a sea/water creature 海洋／水生動物
- 2. 人 a charming creature 迷人的人 (the) poor creature! 可憐的人兒！
- 3. 工具 the creature of one's employer 受僱主支配的人
1. an animal, as distinct from a human being
2. a person of a specified kind
3. a person or organization considered to be under the complete control of another
- 【貶】受人支配者; (他人的)馴服工具; 奴才; 走狗 The king would appoint one of his creatures to the post. 國王要派他的一名奴僕去任這差事。
... to the reality) . Fresh-eating creatures. Another words they eat meats... to the reality) . Fresh-eating creatures. Another words they eat meats...
Dragons. Chimera means fire blowing, the fear of being burned by a super large creature casues panic.
...professional that the secondary school 8.experience = test 9.aquarium = a glass tank where water creatures live in 10.fascinating = attrative 11.creatures = living...