- crush (something, typically paper or cloth) so that it becomes creased and wrinkled；become creased, bent, or crooked
- a crushed fold, crease, or wrinkle.
verb: crumple, 3rd person present: crumples, gerund or present participle: crumpling, past tense: crumpled, past participle: crumpled
noun: crumple, plural noun: crumples
- 1. crush (something, typically paper or cloth) so that it becomes creased and wrinkled he crumpled up the paper bag 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ become creased, bent, or crooked the bumper crumpled as it glanced off the wall
- ▪ (of a person) suddenly flop down to the ground she crumpled to the floor in a dead faint her composure crumpled 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's face) suddenly sag and show an expression of desolation the child's face crumpled and he began to howl 同義詞
- 1. a crushed fold, crease, or wrinkle.