- used as an affectionate form of address to a beloved person；a lovable or endearing person
- beloved；(in affected use) pretty; charming
noun: darling, plural noun: darlings
- 1. used as an affectionate form of address to a beloved person good night, my darling 同義詞
- ▪ a lovable or endearing person he's such a darling
- ▪ a person who is particularly popular with a certain group she is the darling of the media 同義詞
- 1. beloved his darling wife 同義詞
- ▪ (in affected use) pretty; charming a darling little pillbox hat 同義詞
- a river in southeastern Australia that flows southwest for 1,712 miles (2,757 km) to join the ...
Oxford American Dictionary
- a river of south-eastern Australia, flowing 2,757 km (1,712 miles) in a generally ...
- (1815–42), English heroine. The daughter of a lighthouse keeper on the Farne Islands off the ...
- a dust storm: clouds moved round the horizon, but they'd only produce a Darling shower
- used as a friendly or encouraging preface to a request
- used as an affectionate form of address to a beloved person: good night, darling
- beloved: his darling wife