- fineness or intricacy of texture or structure；susceptibility to illness or adverse conditions; fragility.
noun: delicacy, plural noun: delicacies
- 1. fineness or intricacy of texture or structure miniature pearls of exquisite delicacy 同義詞 fineness, exquisiteness, delicateness, intricacy, daintiness, ... 更多反義詞 crudeness, coarseness
- 2. susceptibility to illness or adverse conditions; fragility. 同義詞 sickliness, poor/ill health, valetudinarianism, frailty, frailness, ... 更多反義詞 robustness
- 3. tact and consideration I have to treat this matter with the utmost delicacy 同義詞 care, sensitivity, tact, discretion, diplomacy, ... 更多反義詞 clumsiness, ineptness, insensitivity
- ▪ the quality of requiring discretion or sensitivity the delicacy of the situation 同義詞 difficulty, trickiness, sensitivity, sensitiveness, ticklishness, ... 更多
- ▪ accuracy of perception; sensitiveness.
- 4. a choice or expensive food traditional Japanese delicacies 同義詞 choice food, gourmet food, dainty, treat, luxury, ... 更多