- disturb the cohesion or organization of；take apart at the joints
- (of two or more sets) having no elements in common.
verb: disjoint, 3rd person present: disjoints, gerund or present participle: disjointing, past tense: disjointed, past participle: disjointed
- 1. disturb the cohesion or organization of the loss of the area disjointed military plans
- ▪ take apart at the joints disjoint a four-pound chicken, put in a pot, and simmer until tender
- 1. (of two or more sets) having no elements in common.