- of or like God or a god；devoted to God; sacred
- a cleric or theologian.；providence or God.
noun: divine, plural noun: divines
- 1. of or like God or a god heroes with divine powers paintings of shipwrecks being prevented by divine intervention 同義詞 godly, godlike, angelic, seraphic, saintly, ... 更多反義詞 mortal
- ▪ devoted to God; sacred divine liturgy 同義詞 religious, holy, sacred, sanctified, consecrated, ... 更多
- 2. informal very pleasing; delightful he had the most divine smile 同義詞 lovely, handsome, beautiful, good-looking, prepossessing, ... 更多反義詞 mundane, dreadful
- 1. dated a cleric or theologian.
- 2. providence or God.