- the person who does something；a person who acts rather than merely talking or thinking
noun: doer, plural noun: doers
- 1. the person who does something the doer of the action 同義詞
- ▪ a person who acts rather than merely talking or thinking I'm a doer, not a moaner 同義詞
- ▪ a person who is admired because of their courage and toughness.
- a thing, especially a cultivated plant or domesticated animal, that thrives or performs well ... he is a good doer and people often say ‘Is that all your horse gets to eat?’ in amazement
- the person who does something: the doer of the action
Oxford American Dictionary