- talk nonsense；let saliva or mucus flow from the mouth or nose
verb: drivel, 3rd person present: drivels, gerund or present participle: drivelling, past tense: drivelled, past participle: drivelled
- 1. nonsense don't talk such drivel!
- 1. talk nonsense he was drivelling on about the glory days
- 2. archaic let saliva or mucus flow from the mouth or nose the nurse leaves you to drivel, and never wipes your nose
- nonsense: don't talk such drivel!
- talk nonsense: he was driveling on about the glory days
Oxford American Dictionary