- past participle of drive
- operated, moved, or controlled by a specified person or source of power；motivated or determined by a specified factor or feeling
- 1. past participle of drive
- 1. operated, moved, or controlled by a specified person or source of power a chauffeur-driven limousine wind-driven sand
- ▪ motivated or determined by a specified factor or feeling a market-driven response to customer needs
- 2. (of a person) relentlessly compelled by the need to accomplish a goal; very hard-working and ambitious my husband is a driven man
- 3. (of snow) piled into drifts or made smooth by the wind.