- (of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress；relating to forces producing motion.
- a force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process；another term for dynamics
noun: dynamic, plural noun: dynamics
- 1. (of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress a dynamic economy
- ▪ relating to forces producing motion.
- ▪ (of a verb) expressing an action, activity, event, or process.
- ▪ denoting or relating to web pages that update frequently or are generated according to an individual's search terms the dynamic content of these sites keeps their audience informed and up to date
- 2. (of a person) positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas she's dynamic and determined
- 3. relating to the volume of sound produced by an instrument, voice, or recording an astounding dynamic range
- 4. (of a memory device) needing to be refreshed by the periodic application of a voltage.
- 1. a force that stimulates change or progress within a system or process evaluation is part of the basic dynamic of the project
- 2. another term for dynamics