- 1. 認真的
- 2. 誠摯的
- 3. 熱切的; 熱情的
- 4. 勤懇的
- 1. 認真 in earnest 認真地 to begin or start in earnest 真正開始
- 2. 保證 he did it as an earnest of his sincerity 他這樣做以示誠意
1. resulting from or showing sincere and intense conviction
「1. resulting from or showing sincere and intense conviction」的反義字
- 認真的；誠摯的；熱心的[（+in/about/over）] Mrs. White is earnest about community work. 懷特太太對社區工作十分熱心。 She is earnest in her work. 她工作很認真。
- 認真，誠摯[U] I'm not joking; I'm in earnest. 我不是開玩笑；我是認真的。
I was deeply impressed by the culture, high level of discipline, earnest attitude towards work and politeness of the Japanese. earnest attitude 認真的態度...
...ok。 但是接著的tried diligence (noun.) [勤力/努力] in earnest (adj) [真誠的/認真的] 這兩個詞都用錯。 earnest不會用in...所以用番你的字，勉強也可以寫成： Have you earnestly been working deligently when you look back in...
... correct for 3 - 6. 7.Terry is attractive when he earnest do his homework. I think u should use an adverb instead of an adjective for...