- take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion)；have a pleasant time
verb: enjoy, 3rd person present: enjoys, gerund or present participle: enjoying, past tense: enjoyed, past participle: enjoyed
- 1. take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion) I enjoy watching good films 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ have a pleasant time I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone
- ▪ North American informal used to urge someone to take pleasure in what is being offered or is about to happen Bake until the filling starts to bubble and the crust turns golden brown. Enjoy!
- 2. possess and benefit from the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution 同義詞 反義詞