- officially register as a member of an institution or a student on a course；recruit (someone) to perform a service
verb: enrol, 3rd person present: enrols, gerund or present participle: enrolling, past tense: enrolled, past participle: enrolled
- 1. officially register as a member of an institution or a student on a course he enrolled in drama school the school enrolls approximately 1,000 students 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ recruit (someone) to perform a service a campaign to enroll more foster families 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ enter (a deed or other document) among the rolls of a court of justice.
- ▪ write the name of (someone) on a list or register.