- with no part left out; whole；not broken or decayed.
- an uncastrated male horse.
noun: entire, plural noun: entires
- 1. with no part left out; whole my plans are to travel the entire world 同義詞 whole, complete, total, full, continuous, ... 更多反義詞 partial
- ▪ not broken or decayed. 同義詞 intact, unbroken, undamaged, unharmed, unimpaired, ... 更多反義詞 broken, partial
- ▪ without qualification or reservations; absolute an ideological system with which he is in entire agreement 同義詞 absolute, total, utter, out-and-out, thorough, ... 更多反義詞 partial, qualified
- ▪ (of a male horse) not castrated.
- ▪ (of a leaf) without indentations or division into leaflets.
- 1. an uncastrated male horse.