- excluding or not admitting other things；unable to exist or be true if something else exists or is true
- an item or story published or broadcast by only one source.
- 1. excluding or not admitting other things my exclusive focus is on San Antonio issues 同義詞 complete, full, entire, whole, total, ... 更多反義詞 partial
- ▪ unable to exist or be true if something else exists or is true these approaches are not exclusive; many students will combine them mutually exclusive political views 同義詞 incompatible, irreconcilable
- ▪ (of terms) excluding all but what is specified. 同義詞 not including, excluding, leaving out, omitting, excepting, ... 更多反義詞 inclusive of
- 2. restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned the couple had exclusive possession of the condo the jaguar and puma are exclusive to the New World 同義詞 sole, undivided, unshared, unique, only, ... 更多
- ▪ (of an item or story) not published or broadcast elsewhere an exclusive interview
- ▪ (of a commodity) not obtainable elsewhere exclusive designer jewelry
- 3. catering or available to only a few, select people; high class and expensive an exclusive Georgetown neighborhood 同義詞 select, chic, high-class, elite, fashionable, ... 更多反義詞 open
- 4. not including; excepting prices are exclusive of tax and delivery
- 1. an item or story published or broadcast by only one source.