- make (something) visible by uncovering it；cause someone to be vulnerable or at risk
verb: expose, 3rd person present: exposes, gerund or present participle: exposing, past tense: exposed, past participle: exposed
- 1. make (something) visible by uncovering it at low tide the sands are exposed 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ cause someone to be vulnerable or at risk many newcomers are exposing themselves to injury 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ introduce someone to (a subject or area of knowledge) students were exposed to statistics in high school 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ publicly and indecently display one's genitals.
- ▪ leave (a child) in the open to die.
- 2. reveal the true, objectionable nature of (someone or something) he has been exposed as a liar and a traitor 同義詞
- ▪ make (something embarrassing or damaging) public investigations exposed a vast network of illegalities
- 3. subject (photographic film) to light when operating a camera.