- IPA[ˈɡɪft rap]
- decorative paper for wrapping presents.
- wrap (a present) in decorative paper；inadvertently allow someone to have (something)
verb: gift-wrap, 3rd person present: gift-wraps, gerund or present participle: gift-wrapping, past tense: gift-wrapped, past participle: gift-wrapped
noun: gift wrap, plural noun: gift wraps
- 1. decorative paper for wrapping presents.
- 1. wrap (a present) in decorative paper the sales assistant gift-wrapped my purchases
- ▪ inadvertently allow someone to have (something) we gift-wrapped all of their goals