- 1. 印象 to make a good/bad impression (on sb.) （給某人）留下好／壞印象 to make or create a good impression at (the) interview 面試時給人留下好印象
- 2. 感覺 she had the impression that she had seen him before 她覺得以前見過他 to be under the impression that ... 以為…
- 3. 滑稽模仿 to do impressions/an impression (of sb./sth.) （對某人／某事物）進行滑稽模仿
- 4. 印象畫 an artist's impression of the attacker 畫家為襲擊者畫的印象畫
- 5. 效果 the floor was too dirty for the mop to make much (of an) impression 地板太髒了，用拖把拖不乾淨
- 6. 壓痕 to leave an impression in the mud 在泥地上留下痕跡
- 7. 重印本; 重印; 印數
1. an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone, especially one formed without conscious thought or on the basis of little evidence
2. an effect produced on someone
3. an imitation of a person or thing, done to entertain
4. a mark impressed on a surface
5. a graphic or pictorial representation of someone or something
6. a particular printed version of a book, especially one reprinted from existing type, plates, or film with no or only minor alteration
- 以為是 I asked him for a job under the impression that he was the head of the firm. 我以為他是公司老板而向他求職。
impression noun 1 OPINION [no plural] an idea, feeling, or opinion about something or someone [+ (that)] I got/had the impression that he was bored. Monica gives the impression of ...
... a few times. C...because the zigzag outline gives the impression that the news is more important.
...我們留下好印象。"We must keep smiling and civility to make a good impression on our guest.這句英文差不多正確。除了:我們不說keep civility,可改為show...