- the action or state of including or of being included within a group or structure；a person or thing that is included within a larger group or structure
noun: inclusion, plural noun: inclusions
- 1. the action or state of including or of being included within a group or structure federal legislation now mandates the inclusion of students who are English language learners
- ▪ a person or thing that is included within a larger group or structure the exhibition features such inclusions as the study of the little girl
- 2. the practice or policy of providing equal access to opportunities and resources for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized, such as those who have physical or intellectual disabilities and members of other minority groups we value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business
- 3. a body or particle recognizably distinct from the substance in which it is embedded.