- including all the services or items normally expected or required；containing (a specified element) as part of a whole
- 1. including all the services or items normally expected or required menus stating fully inclusive prices 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ containing (a specified element) as part of a whole all prices are inclusive of VAT 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ including the limits specified between the ages of 55 and 59 inclusive
- 2. not excluding any of the parties or groups involved in something only an inclusive peace process will end the conflict
- 3. aiming to provide equal access to opportunities and resources for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized, such as those having physical or intellectual disabilities or belonging to other minority groups this is a testament to the inclusive environment fostered at our school
- ▪ (of language) deliberately avoiding usages that could be seen as excluding a particular social group, for example avoiding the use of masculine pronouns to cover both men and women.