- having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned；neither good nor bad; mediocre
- 1. having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned most workers were indifferent to foreign affairs they all seemed indifferent rather than angry 同義詞 unconcerned about, apathetic about/toward, uncaring about, casual about, nonchalant about, ... 更多反義詞 heedful, caring
- 2. neither good nor bad; mediocre attempts to distinguish between good, bad, and indifferent work 同義詞 mediocre, ordinary, commonplace, average, middle-of-the-road, ... 更多反義詞 brilliant
- ▪ not good; fairly bad a pair of indifferent watercolors
- 3. neutral in respect of some specified physical property.
- ▪ archaic not specialized; undifferentiated.
- having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned: he gave an indifferent shrug most workers were indifferent to foreign affairs