- relating to or characterized by industry；having highly developed industries
- shares in industrial companies.
- 1. relating to or characterized by industry a small industrial town 同義詞
- ▪ having highly developed industries the major industrial nations 同義詞
- ▪ designed or suitable for use in industry industrial heating oil
- ▪ (of a disease or injury) contracted or sustained in the course of employment, especially in a factory.
- 2. very great in extent or amount we are seeing tax avoidance on an industrial scale they quaff industrial quantities of beer
- 3. relating to or denoting a type of harsh, uncompromising rock music incorporating sounds resembling those produced by industrial machinery noisy, industrial dance music the industrial supergroup of the 90s
- 1. shares in industrial companies.