- situated inside or further in; internal；close to the center
- the inner part of something；(in archery and shooting) a division of the target next to the bullseye.
- 1. situated inside or further in; internal an inner courtyard the inner thigh 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ close to the center the inner solar system 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ close to the center of power the inner cabinet 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. mental or spiritual a test of inner strength 同義詞
- ▪ (of thoughts or feelings) private and not expressed or discernible inner feelings a speaker's inner thoughts 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ denoting a concealed or unacknowledged part of a person's personality it's time to get in touch with your inner geek join a choir and give voice to that inner diva who has been hidden away too long
- 1. the inner part of something using his rock shoes as inners for his double boots
- ▪ (in archery and shooting) a division of the target next to the bullseye.
- ▪ a shot that strikes the inner.