- a direction or order；directions to a lawyer or to a jury.
noun: instruction, plural noun: instructions
- 1. a direction or order he issued instructions to the sheriff he was acting on my instructions 同義詞
- ▪ directions to a lawyer or to a jury.
- ▪ a code or sequence in a computer program that defines an operation and puts it into effect.
- 2. detailed information telling how something should be done, operated, or assembled always study the instructions supplied 同義詞
- 3. teaching; education the school offers personalized instruction in a variety of skills 同義詞