- expose to radiation.；expose (food) to gamma rays to kill microorganisms.
verb: irradiate, 3rd person present: irradiates, gerund or present participle: irradiating, past tense: irradiated, past participle: irradiated
- 1. expose to radiation. 同義詞
- ▪ expose (food) to gamma rays to kill microorganisms.
- 2. illuminate (something) by or as if by shining light on it sunlight streamed down through stained glass, irradiating the faces of family and friends 同義詞
- expose (someone or something) to radiation.