- not even or balanced in shape or arrangement；occurring at uneven or varying rates or intervals
- a member of an irregular military force.；an imperfect piece of merchandise sold at a reduced price.
noun: irregular, plural noun: irregulars
- 1. not even or balanced in shape or arrangement his strong, irregular features 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ occurring at uneven or varying rates or intervals an irregular heartbeat 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a flower) having the petals differing in size and shape; zygomorphic.
- 2. contrary to the rules or to that which is normal or established their involvement in irregular financial dealings 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of troops) not belonging to regular or established army units. 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. (of a verb or other word) having inflections that do not conform to the usual rules.
- 1. a member of an irregular military force.
- 2. North American an imperfect piece of merchandise sold at a reduced price.