- a limiting rule or circumstance; a restriction；a condition of limited ability; a defect or failing
noun: limitation, plural noun: limitations
- 1. a limiting rule or circumstance; a restriction severe limitations on water use 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ a condition of limited ability; a defect or failing she knew her limitations better than she knew her worth 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ the action of limiting something the limitation of local authorities' powers
- 2. a legally specified period beyond which an action may be defeated or a property right does not continue.