- a limiting rule or circumstance; a restriction；a condition of limited ability; a defect or failing
noun: limitation, plural noun: limitations
- 1. a limiting rule or circumstance; a restriction severe limitations on water use 同義詞 restriction, curb, restraint, constraint, control, ... 更多反義詞 extension, increase
- ▪ a condition of limited ability; a defect or failing she knew her limitations better than she knew her worth 同義詞 imperfection, flaw, defect, failing, shortcoming, ... 更多反義詞 strength, strong point
- ▪ the action of limiting something the limitation of local authorities' powers
- 2. a legally specified period beyond which an action may be defeated or a property right does not continue.