- full of life and energy; active and outgoing；(of a place or atmosphere) full of activity and excitement
- 1. full of life and energy; active and outgoing she joined a lively team of reporters 同義詞 energetic, active, animated, vigorous, dynamic, ... 更多反義詞 listless, lifeless, apathetic
- ▪ (of a place or atmosphere) full of activity and excitement Barcelona's many lively bars 同義詞 busy, crowded, bustling, hectic, swarming, ... 更多反義詞 quiet, dead
- ▪ intellectually stimulating or perceptive a lively discussion her lively mind 同義詞 heated, vigorous, stimulating, animated, spirited, ... 更多反義詞 lifeless, dull
- ▪ (of a vessel) buoyant and responsive in a sea.