- of imposing height；of a noble or exalted nature
- 1. of imposing height the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms 同義詞 tall, high, giant, towering, soaring, ... 更多反義詞 low, short
- ▪ of a noble or exalted nature an extraordinary mixture of harsh reality and lofty ideals 同義詞 noble, exalted, high, high-minded, grand, ... 更多反義詞 base, lowly
- ▪ proud, aloof, or self-important lofty intellectual disdain 同義詞 haughty, proud, aloof, arrogant, disdainful, ... 更多反義詞 modest
- 2. (of wool and other textiles) thick and resilient.
- of imposing height: the elegant square was shaded by lofty palms